AVANTI COVID-19 Safety Measures
The health and safety of our students, their families and our staff remain our top priority.
Facility Modifications and Safety Protocols:
- No campers/students will be allowed in the building if exhibiting any signs/symptoms of COVID related illness.
- Per AVANTI waiver, parents are to keep children home if ill and report any exposure and/or positive cases of COVID-19 within their household.
- Reduced Building Occupancy: We have limited the number of people in our building at one time and specifically the lobby areas where people tend to congregate. Instead we have provided additional outside seating.
- Masks/Face Coverings: No masks required, per current local rules.
- Medical Grade H13 Hepa Air Purifiers: Installed in ALL dance rooms, cleans the air in 15 minutes or less time, down to 0.1 microns. These run on high continuously in each room throughout the day to provide the best air quality possible.
- Pure Space by Pure Path machines installed in every dance room and run intermittently throughout the day on a schedule, disbursing ultrasonic atomization food grade antimicrobial vapor. EPA approved, non-toxic, environmentally safe solution made from natural products (water and salt) destroys harmful pathogens that can be breathed in my students, kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria both airborne and surfaces.
- Dance Rooms stocked with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer and Kleenex made accessible to all campers/students.
Healthy Camper/Student Protocol:
- Parents if you or your child are/is sick, please stay home. If there are any symptoms of runny nose, coughing, fever, sore throat and/or lethargy please do not come or bring your child to ADC facility and consult your physician.
Healthy Staff Protocol:
- Staff will follow wellness policy including conducting self-health checks, reporting any illness to ADC, staying home unless symptom free for 48 hours and/or as advised by their treating physician and avoiding any known exposures.
- Staff will wash hands and/or sanitize prior to/at conclusion of and between sessions.
- Staff will monitor camper/students for any health concerns and report said concerns to ADC admin team.
Cleaning Protocol and Increased Sanitation Measures:
- Diligent daily disinfecting/sanitizing with EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant Kills 99.9% of all frequently touched surfaces and objects numerous times throughout the day including door handles, light switches, sink handles, desk/tabletop surfaces. All dance room floors and restrooms will be disinfected daily.
- Professional weekly deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- We will require all campers/students to sanitize and/or wash their hands upon entry and after each session.
- Campers/Students will have access to hand sanitizing stations in all dance rooms and at multiple points around the facility.
Policies and procedures outlined here may be subject to change at any time without further notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our COVID safety policy and practices please contact Juli firstname.lastname@example.org