AVANTI COVID-19 Safety Measures
The health and safety of our students, their families and our staff remain our top priority.
Facility Modifications and Safety Protocols:
- No campers/students will be allowed in the building if exhibiting any signs/symptoms of COVID related illness.
- Per AVANTI waiver, parents are to keep children home if ill and report any exposure and/or positive cases of COVID-19 within their household.
- Sanitizing all Shoes: All shoes worn into the building will be required to be sanitized upon entry. This included dance shoes.
- Designated Traffic Flow: Campers/Students and staff will enter and exit different doors.
- Masks/Face Coverings: Face masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated per the CDC guidelines.
- Medical Grade H13 Hepa Air Purifiers: Installed in ALL dance rooms, cleans the air in 15 minutes or less time, down to 0.1 microns. These run on high continuously in each room throughout the day to provide the best air quality possible.
- Pure Space by Pure Path machines installed in every dance room run continuously throughout the day on a schedule, disbursing ultrasonic atomization food grade antimicrobial vapor every three minutes. EPA approved, non-toxic, environmentally safe solution made from natural products (water and salt) destroys harmful pathogens that can be breathed in my students, kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria both airborne and surfaces.
- Dance Rooms stocked with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer and Kleenex made accessible to all campers/students.
- Water Refill Stations will temporarily be closed: Campers/Students need to bring their own water bottles or buy from the vending machines.
Healthy Camper/Student Protocol:
- Absolutely no sick children/adults will be allowed to enter the building. If there are any symptoms of runny nose, coughing, fever, sore throat and/or lethargy please do not come or bring your child to ADC facility and consult your physician.
- Campers/Students will be educated and encouraged to practice sanitation measures including frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer and cleaning of feet (if dancing bare foot) prior to entering dance room.
- If it is discovered a camper/student or a direct family member residing within the camper/student’s household tests positive for COVID-19 the camper/student’s entire group will be notified and asked to stay home and self-quarantine for a period up to 14 days and/or until it has been determined by a qualified medical professional it is safe for the camper/student to return.
Healthy Staff Protocol:
- Staff will follow wellness policy including conducting self-health checks, reporting any illness to ADC, staying home unless symptom free for 72 hours and/or as advised by their treating physician and avoiding any known exposures. Staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering the building.
- Staff will wash hands and/or sanitize prior to/at conclusion of and between sessions.
- Staff will be diligently trained and adhere to new safety protocols including student social distancing.
- Staff will monitor camper/students for any health concerns and report said concerns to ADC admin team.
- Staff to adhere to all healthy and safety guidelines set by the Orange County and State Department of Health.
Cleaning Protocol and Increased Sanitation Measures:
- Diligent daily disinfecting/sanitizing with EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant Kills 99.9% of all frequently touched surfaces and objects numerous times throughout the day including door handles, light switches, sink handles, desk/tabletop surfaces. All dance room floors and restrooms will be disinfected daily.
- Professional weekly deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- We will require all campers/students to sanitize and/or wash their hands upon entry and after each session.
- Campers/Students will have access to hand sanitizing stations in all dance rooms and at multiple points around the facility.
Policies and procedures outlined here may be subject to change at any time without further notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our COVID safety policy and practices please contact Juli email@example.com