PHASED RE-OPENING PLAN
We are currently open for Day Camps/Cohorts, Distance Learning Club, and Enrichment Programs as we continue to monitor State and local government changes related to COVID-19.
Learning Pods/Cohorts/Camps will be limited to groups of 8-14 campers/students (depending on the room size and age range) and no more than 6 aerial campers/students.
Isolated groups: The same group of campers/students will remain together for their entire camp session. Sorry no drop-in’s/daily campers/students. By structuring our camps/cohorts in this manner it ensures we are able to follow heightened safety measures.
Enrollment is based on very limited spaces to accommodate small groups sizes and comply with CA State Guidelines for Day Camps and Cohorts.
Avanti@home: Launches in September! Continue to be part of our award-winning training through a new user-friendly platform. Click Here to gain access to the following:
- Live Stream Classes: Be a part of a studio class from the comfort of your home while it is happening live at Avanti. (One way interactive. You can see and hear instructor and students in the class, but they cannot hear you).
- Zoom Classes: Interactive between dancer and instructor in a virtual class setting directly from our new host site (no more going through Facebook).
- Zoom Private Lessons: Book a private lesson, two-way interactive between dancer and instructor.
- Subscription Options: Unlimited Access, Hybrid of In-Studio and Online Classes, Single Weekly Class Enrollment, Drop-In/Master Classes
AVANTI COVID-19 Safety Measures
The health and safety of our students, their families and our staff remain our top priority.
Facility Modifications and Safety Protocols:
- No campers/students will be allowed in the building if exhibiting any signs/symptoms of COVID related illness.
- Per AVANTI waiver, parents are to keep children home if ill and report any exposure and/or positive cases of COVID-19 within their household.
- Temperatures Checked at Door before entry.
- Sanitizing all Shoes: All shoes worn into the building will be required to be sanitized upon entry. This included dance shoes.
- Lobby Area Closed: Lobby is closed, parents will be asked to drop off students, those with younger children should wait in their cars until camper/student’s session has concluded.
- Designated Traffic Flow: Campers/Students and staff will enter and exit different doors.
- Staggered Start/End Times: Limits campers/students crossing paths with each other and allows students to quickly enter and exit their designated room without other students in the common areas.
- Social Distancing Markers: Remind campers/students to stay 6 ft apart.
- Masks/Face Coverings Required to Enter: Everyone will be required to wear a Masks/Face Coverings to enter the building and in all common areas until further notice. Avanti staff will always be required to wear a Masks/Face Coverings until further notice.
- Reduced Building Occupancy: Occupancy reduced to current “tier”.
- Smaller Group Sizes: Generally averaging 10-14 students based on room square footage and per CA Day Camp/Cohort Guidelines.
- Isolated Group Protocol: The same group of students will remain together for the entirety of their camp or semester. Students will not change rooms for different styles of dance or class.
- If student misses a day, he/she will not be allowed to drop-in to another group’s session for a make-up, but instead will be allowed to make-up missed camp/session through our virtual platform.
- Dance Floors: Marked for maximum spacing between students 7-10 feet apart.
- Medical Grade H13 Hepa Air Purifiers: Installed in ALL dance rooms, cleans the air in 15 minutes or less time, down to 0.1 microns. These run on high continuously in each room throughout the day to provide the best air quality possible.
- Pure Space by Pure Path machines installed in every dance room run continuously throughout the day on a schedule, disbursing ultrasonic atomization food grade antimicrobial vapor every three minutes. EPA approved, non-toxic, environmentally safe solution made from natural products (water and salt) destroys harmful pathogens that can be breathed in my students, kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria both airborne and surfaces.
- Dance Rooms stocked with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer and Kleenex made accessible to all campers/students.
- Water Refill Stations will temporarily be closed: Campers/Students need to bring their own water bottles or buy from the vending machines.
- Dressing Rooms Closed: Campers/Students will need to arrive ready for their session.
- No Sharing of food, drinks, or clothing items.
- No bringing in any outside equipment.
- No fabric dance bags or backpacks will be permitted in the dance rooms.
Healthy Camper/Student Protocol:
- Absolutely no sick children/adults will be allowed to enter the building. Temperatures must not exceed 100 degrees. If there are any symptoms of runny nose, coughing, fever, sore throat and/or lethargy please do not come or bring your child to ADC facility and consult your physician.
- If a camper/student experiences any of these symptoms while on ADC premises, student will be asked to wait in the designated quarantine room with a Masks/Face Coverings on and parents will be notified immediately to pick up camper/student.
- Unless medically exempt, ADC requires the use of Masks/Face Coverings. Per current California guidelines regarding use of Masks/Face Coverings https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/CDPH%20Document%20Library/COVID-19/Guidance-for-Face-Coverings_06-18-2020.pdf Camper/Student will wear a Masks/Face Coverings during check in procedures to enter the building, in all common areas of the facility including the restrooms and dismissal.
- Campers/Students will be educated and encouraged to practice sanitation measures including frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer and cleaning of feet (if dancing bare foot) prior to entering dance room.
- Campers/Students will be asked to bring a small clean hand towel to wipe their face if needed and avoid touching their face with their hands.
- Campers/Students will be monitored and asked not to touch others and educated on appropriate social distancing.
- If it is discovered a camper/student or a direct family member residing within the camper/student’s household tests positive for COVID-19 the camper/student’s entire group will be notified and asked to stay home and self-quarantine for a period of 14 days and/or until it has been determined by a qualified medical professional it is safe for the camper/student to return.
Healthy Staff Protocol:
- Staff will follow wellness policy including conducting self-health checks, reporting any illness to ADC, staying home unless symptom free for 72 hours and/or as advised by their treating physician and avoiding any known exposures. Staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering the building.
- Staff will wash hands and/or sanitize prior to/at conclusion of and between sessions.
- Staff will have limited direct physical contact with campers/students (using verbal corrections in all settings that do not require spotting for safety such as aerial or tumbling in these circumstances will use hand sanitizer after each camper/student).
- Staff will be diligently trained and adhere to new safety protocols including student social distancing.
- Staff will monitor camper/students for any health concerns and report said concerns to ADC admin team.
- Staff to adhere to all healthy and safety guidelines set by the Orange County and State Department of Health.
- Staff will be required to wear a mask/face covering until further notice.
Cleaning Protocol and Increased Sanitation Measures:
- Diligent daily disinfecting/sanitizing with EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant Kills 99.9% of all frequently touched surfaces and objects numerous times throughout the day including door handles, light switches, sink handles, desk/tabletop surfaces. All dance room floors and restrooms will be disinfected after each use.
- All equipment such as yoga mats, tumbling mats and/or aerial silks will not be shared between campers/students and will be disinfected/sanitized between each use.
- Professional weekly deep cleaning and commercial fogging application of EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds, Bactericidal, Virucidal*, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal
- We will require all campers/students to sanitize and/or wash their hands upon entry and after each session.
- Campers/Students will have access to hand sanitizing stations in all dance rooms and at multiple points around the facility.
Policies and procedures outlined here may be subject to change at any time without further notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our COVID safety policy and practices please contact Juli email@example.com