Out-of-School/After School Options
Before attending classes or camps, all new students MUST register through our online Customer Portal. You can register for your selected camps online. Registration is not confirmed until Camps are Paid for.
Once completed, you will be added to our e-newsletter, so you are kept up to date on what is happening at Avanti Dance Company. You will be the first to know when new classes, dance camps and works shops/master classes are announced!
To learn more about our Enrollment at Avanti, click here (link to Studio Tab) to view our POLICIES or TUITION RATES.
If you have further questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
We’re looking forward to meeting you soon! !
ADC Distance Learning Club
Supporting our families and local schools
We are excited to announce our Distance Learning Club offered onsite here at Avanti Dance Company. With so many families looking to find a solution to support their child’s virtual learning for the fall and/or parents trying to balance work commitments without having to leave their child to learn on his/her own, we have come up with a solution that offers families an alternative. We will be opening our doors starting August 31st for mornings/afternoons for student support by offering adult supervised small learning pods, on-site tutors to help support students who need more assistance, enrichment activities and safe socialization.
- Morning/Afternoon Sessions
- Adult Supervised Academic Support
- Learning Pod of 10 Kids, Grouped by Age (Ages 7+)
- Quiet Social Distanced Study Space for Private Tutoring
- High Speed Internet Access (child brings own learning device, lesson plans, parental instructions etc.)
- Arts/Crafts, Games, Science Experiments, Yoga/Stretch, Arts Enrichment Options
- Blend of Structured Learning Time with Safe Socialization, Physical/Enrichment Activities
- CDC Enhanced Cleaning Protocols and Safety Measures (click here to read about our COVID Safety polices)
Monthly Enrollment Unlimited: $150.00 per week (Includes one enrichment class weekly choice of dance/voice/acting/acro). Billed on the 4th week. Holiday closures will be pro-rated
Monthly Enrollment Part-Time: $95.00 per week (Includes12 hrs. per week and one enrichment class weekly choice of dance/voice/acting/acro). Billed on the 4th week. Holiday closures will be pro-rated.
20 Hour Punch Card: $180.00 (Drop-in’s, does not include enrichment activities)
Private Tutoring: Varies by Tutor paid directly to tutor
Need something specific? Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation: Parents may cancel with two weeks’ notice prior to the billing cycle.
COVID: If a child or a family member residing in the same household becomes ill with Covid-19, they will need to provide a negative Covid test and/or a physician’s release upon returning to Learning Camp. A credit will be applied to the child’s account for any days missed due to illness.
What else do you need to know? Parents will need to pack lunch, snacks, water etc. and basic school supplies along with child’s learning device. Masks will be required to be worn during indoor learning time.
ADC Fall Camps/Classes
- Out-of-School and After School Camps/Classes Offered for Ages 3-18
- Day/Early Evening Hours- Flexible for Working Parents
- Camp Pod Max Ratio 13:1 (campers to teacher)
- Camp Pod Max Ratio Ages 3-5 10:1 (campers to teacher)
- Options can be combined with Distance Learning Club for an extended day.
- CDC Enhanced COVID Safety Measures and Cleaning Protocols
Day Camps Include:
Mini Movers (Ages 1.5-6)
Jump Start-Beginning/Intermediate Levels (Ages 5-12)
Elements-Intermediate/Advanced Levels (Ages 8-14)
Core-Advanced Levels (Ages 10-18)
For more details and to register click here
You can also click on the camp picture to register.